agnieszkajstepinska

Taming of the Shrew

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.” ― C.S. Lewis

The Lord of the Ring

The Hobbit - J.R.R. Tolkien, Alan Lee The Fellowship of the Ring  - J.R.R. Tolkien The Two Towers  - J.R.R. Tolkien The Return of the King  - J.R.R. Tolkien

I'm not a big fan of fantasy but... this book is not about fantasy is it? ;)

I enjoy reading about mystic creatures - the way it has been written, I felt it's all real. The whole story gives you a possibility to enter a world where everything and nothing is possible. All characters re so real, there is no hero... all of them are so unique, so...simple  . With basic human feelings, concerns, doubts... but also courage and determination.

Personally - hobbit is my favorite book. Then when it comes to the trilogy first and third are v. good but second .... I thought - they are ONLY walking, walking, walking. 3 can't come, rest can't catch those 3 :P

At the end I wasn't feeling this sadness that the trilogy ended, I was glad it was, but this is one of the books when one day passing shelf I will sot one of them, grab it and read it again :)